[Gambas-user] Possible CDATE issue Latest version

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Sun Nov 20 17:34:10 CET 2022

Le 20/11/2022 à 05:39, Brian G a écrit :
> Still all I feel all default conversion should use the same conversion,
> regardless of the use. And then if anything different is needed it is up
> to programmer.
>
> The way it is is kind of unexpected for such a consistent language.

It's just the 'Print' instruction that uses localized conversion by
default, for the reason I told before. All other instructions uses
non-localized conversion by default.

Anyway it's up to you to know what you are doing when relying on default
conversion. Otherwise don't rely on it.

And by the way, it works like that since Gambas 1.0.

--
Benoît Minisini.