[Gambas-user] CDate Documentation

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 22:58:55 CET 2022

> > In other words, this is exactly equal to how a simple paper calendar
> > works.
>
> I didn't know that simple paper calendars could do datetime conversions! 😁
>
> To be serious and with apologies, I agree with Benoit - You just don't
> seem to get it.

If I have a date "24.12.2024 12:00" in a paper calendar, then what is the
ambiguity?
In Gambas that can mean just about anything depending on example whether
the date was given in winter or summer (if you live in a country which has
different summer and winter time).

A Date is a number and a String is a string.

LOL, of course. Was this really an issue?

Jussi