[Gambas-user] webform questions.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:30:04 CET 2022

On Mon, 7 Nov 2022 at 19:11, Benoit Minisini <
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org> wrote:

> Le 07/11/2022 à 17:51, Marco Ancillotti a écrit :
> > Hi all ,
> >
> > i'm rewriting some tools from gambas desktop (kde) to gambas webform.
> >
> > I've made 99% of work but I can't find a way to make two things:
> >
> > 1) I need to open a url in a new tab passing some parameters , I've made
> > it works in plain html and
> >      I've put it in a webhtml container that works but I would like to
> > do it directly in a gambas webbutton.
> >
> >      The code I use in the webhtml is:
> >
> >      <form action="http://miohost/xxx/yyy.cgi" method="GET">
> >      <input type="hidden" name="user" value="pippo">
> >      <input type="hidden" name="pass" value="pluto">
> >      <button type="submit" formtarget="_blank"/>Open in new
> > tab</button></form>
> >
> >      This open a new tab passing values, but I can't find a way to made
> > the same in the _click code of a webbutton.
> >

> To run some javascript into the browser from an event handler, use the
> WebForm.Exec() method.
>

> > 2) I have a webtabpanel , is there a way to delete/disable/hide a tab ?
> > I can do it on gambas/kde but I don't find
> >      a way to do it in the webtabpanel.
> >

> There is no API for that at the moment.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini.

what about just adding a simple _get() to it Ben?

Public Function _get(Index As Integer) As WebContainer

  Return $aTab[Index]

End

Then could use WebTabPanel[0].Enabled or any individual WebContainer you
wanted.

Or would you prefer a hidden _WebTabPanelContainer.class to only permit
certain actions?
(i've done that too, has Enabled and Text only)

Respects
BruceS