[Gambas-user] webform questions.

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Mon Nov 7 17:51:01 CET 2022

Hi all ,

i'm rewriting some tools from gambas desktop (kde) to gambas webform.

I've made 99% of work but I can't find a way to make two things:

1) I need to open a url in a new tab passing some parameters , I've made
it works in plain html and
     I've put it in a webhtml container that works but I would like to
do it directly in a gambas webbutton.

     The code I use in the webhtml is:

     <form action="http://miohost/xxx/yyy.cgi" method="GET">
     <input type="hidden" name="user" value="pippo">
     <input type="hidden" name="pass" value="pluto">
     <button type="submit" formtarget="_blank"/>Open in new
tab</button></form>

     This open a new tab passing values, but I can't find a way to made
the same in the _click code of a webbutton.

2) I have a webtabpanel , is there a way to delete/disable/hide a tab ?
I can do it on gambas/kde but I don't find
     a way to do it in the webtabpanel.

Thank's in advance,
marco.