[Gambas-user] Automatic Startup

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Mon Nov 7 17:29:39 CET 2022

Il 07/11/22 01:46, Martin ha scritto:

> As my wife says, relax Max. Don't worry.
>
> The "solution" works, it doesn't matter if you have the ide installed or
> not, what matters is that you install the package...

Hi Martin,

I am relaxed, or at least I am no more stressed than usual :-)

I tried to package the project by changing sApplicationPath and it works
great.
Thank you very much.

Instead, the code you propose for figuring out if you are in the IDE I
don't implement it.
If Tobias tells me it is not done it is dogma to me.

I hope you don't mind that I added you in the authors.
I explained in the help the difference between starting from IDE and
packaging.

I also uncovered a bug in FAlarm that I fixed.

Tomorrow I get my second buster plus flu shot, If you don't hear back,
it's not out of discourtesy.

Regards

Gianluigi