[Gambas-user] Automatic Startup

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 04:47:19 CET 2022

On 11/6/22 17:33, gian via User wrote:
> Look you completely misunderstood my intentions.
> I wanted to do a project that would work in the Gambas way, a 100% orthodox project.
> It is only my ignorance that led me to think that the one I had undertaken was the right way.

I wondered if I had perhaps missed something or misunderstood in the midst of my confusion. I just could not understand why you,
it seemed to me, were making things more complicated than they needed to be, thereby causing yourself difficulty and frustration.

There can be, BTW, more than one "right" way to do a thing; especially in (personal) software design. If it gets the job done
without any undue side effects, who's to say it isn't right?

--
Lee