[Gambas-user] Automatic Startup

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Fri Nov 4 23:11:40 CET 2022

Il 04/11/22 15:58, Bruce Steers ha scritto:
> Does the exe get created in the correct place? sPath  (where is sPath?)
>
> Does running application exe from a terminal give any error msg to see
> what's wrong?
> Does the application have options "controls are public" or "module
> symbols are public" set?
>
> Just somethings to consider.

I don't know what to say I think there was misunderstanding.

The project works fine on Gnome, Ubuntu, KDE, Cinnamon, Mate, Xfce but
only if you have the Gambas IDE.
If you try to install a package created with Gambas the project does not
work.

There are no errors when creating packages ending with:
The packages were created correctly.

And there are no errors when installing the packages, as you can see
from the images linked above.

Good night

Gianluigi