[Gambas-user] Fwd: Combobox, Old Auto-list-width-behaviour ? Tweaked cbo, Failed to unpack

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Sat May 28 14:35:44 CEST 2022

Il 28/05/22 09:00, ub2 at gmx.ch ha scritto:
> Good Morning Gianluigi
>

> Thanks for your quick answer.
> (I got your mail approx 19h delayed. Strange)

I, on the other hand, found your response to Benoit in the Spam
You can check out the list here:
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/

> How to unpack and import you attachment ?
> Opening it as a .tar.gz fails with:
> gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
> tar: Child returned status 1
>

> Thanks for your support. Have a nice WE.
>
> ub2
>
> (Busy today I'll check mail in the late evening)
> (Still hoping improved cbo will make it into next Rev ;-) )

Acting on the "Open project..." button or at the menu File > Open
project... "Select a project" window opens, you need to act on the
"Open" tab and navigate to the folder that contains the tar.gz.gmail.txt
file that will appear on the right section of the window.
Right click on the tar.gz.gmail.txt file and choose the menu item
"Uncompress file" to create the compressed file, repeating the same
operation will get the file decompressed and ready to open

Regards
Gianluigi