[Gambas-user] Combobox, How to get back to old Auto-list-width-behaviour ? Thanks, Awaiting next release ...

ub2 at gmx.ch ub2 at gmx.ch
Fri May 27 13:17:33 CEST 2022

hi Gianluigi

Thanks for your quick response, so I know I did not miss sth obvious.
I'll then patiently hope for next release.

In the meantime for "urgent user claims" I might do workarounds like;
Public Sub Cbo_ListAutoFitSize_Enter()
	FrmCboListAkt.Form_Open(Cbo_ListAutoFitSize)
End

An then FrmCboListAkt acting like a Popup List:
- Showing Cbo_ListAutoFitSize.List in a tableview
- detecting user selected line
- then sending Column0 of this line back to Cbo_ListAutoFitSize.text
- and then Me.close

Regards
ub2