[Gambas-user] Music!

bb adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:30:19 CEST 2022

On Thu, 2022-05-26 at 23:07 -0400, jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu wrote:

> I don't think so, after reading the first post on this thread, I
> opened
> Gambas and heard the music. Today, I opened it and the music came
> again...
>
> Regards,
> Joe1962
>

> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
I don't have time atm to dig into the IDE code but here are a few
possibilities:
A) Your local TZ but then I would think that BruceS is possibly the
"latest" tz in this group and he did not report getting it on two days.
B) Your hardware clock vs system clock settings.
C) Your tzdata might be wonky (v low probability)

BTW It worked fine here UCT-9.5 and did not affect the IDE and I was
rapidly opening quite a few IDE sessions at the same time.