[Gambas-user] Music!

Ed & Clare Kelm twopilots at interisland.net
Fri May 27 02:02:02 CEST 2022

On 4/17/22 7:55 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 17/04/2022 à 15:50, Brian G a écrit :
>> Ben,
>>     Really loved the music when I opened Gambas this morning it was a
>> wonderful surprise!
>>     Thank You!
>>
>> "Failure is the key to success;
>>   each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
>> Brian G
>>

> Gambas, the only software with a -true- easter egg. :-)

Just discovered the music when I opened the IDE today.  When the music
stops, so does the IDE, unless I select a project to edit.  In that case
the IDE quits a few seconds after the music stops.  The only way I have
found to keep the IDE running is to open it, select a project to edit,
and then change the focus to some other program, like my browser.  When
the music is done, and the mouse pointer stops indicating something is
busy, I can go back to the IDE and it will stay open.

Is there any way to disable the music that might solve this problem?

Thanks!

Ed K.