[Gambas-user] App keeps running after closing since Gambas 3.17.2

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Wed May 25 20:36:02 CEST 2022

 > In my case, it was a Timer which was set to a minute or so.
 > It kept running, and the process terminated only when its next tick came.
 > So what helped was adding a Timer stop in Form_Close.
 > Maybe that's a solution here too?

Many thanks for all your advises. Please note, that
the same app doesn't quit under Gambas 3.17.2 but
under 3.16.3. That means, that something changed
in the up-to-date stable version of Gambas. By
chance this is a new Gambas bug which should be
sorted out.

In order to get one step further in this matter and
since this behaviour can be reproduced with 100%
reliability I am currently stripping down the app
to a small demo and will open a new subject in
the bug tracker.

Regards
Claus