[Gambas-user] IDE Make executable, Dec version disabled

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:07:24 CEST 2022

On Mon, 23 May 2022 at 15:05, T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 5/23/22 05:08, Bruce Steers wrote:
> > Is it just me or is this for all?
> >
> > When making an exe if i select the "Set version" check to enable the 3
> SpinBox controls the + of each SpinBox is enabled but the
> > - is not and cannot be clicked.
> >
> > Respects
> > BruceS
>
> It's not just you. I get the same here.

I think this is a bug Ben
If i change the UpdateButtons() in SpinBox.class from this...

*Private Sub UpdateButtons()  If Not $hButtonInc Then Return
$hButtonInc.Enabled = Not Me.ReadOnly  $hButtonDec.Enabled =
$hButtonInc.EnabledEnd*To this...

*Private Sub UpdateButtons()  If Not $hButtonInc Then Return
$hButtonInc.Enabled = Not Me.ReadOnly  $hButtonDec.Enabled = Not
Me.ReadOnlyEnd*

Then the bug is gone.

Respects
BruceS