[Gambas-user] gb.web: message.name ?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:45:25 CEST 2022

On Mon, 23 May 2022 at 15:09, T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 5/23/22 05:25, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> > Just stumbled over message.name - what is it good for?
> >
> > Thought it would change the message's title, but it doesn't.
> >
> > (I am on 3.16.3 if that is of importance here...)
> >
> > Regards
> > Rolf
>
> Where exactly are you seeing message.name in the gb.web documentation? I
> don't find it.

Message() is in gb.web.gui
it sets a public static property Message.Name is all it seems to do.
Perhaps it's used in some other code somewhere?

The only thing it seem to do in the code is this...

*  If Name Then    sName = Name  Else    Try sName = Last.Name  Endif*
I cannot see Name used anywhere else in the code and sName is local to the
method and not used again.
BruceS