[Gambas-user] wiki errors

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 20:51:17 CEST 2022

I added to the wiki some simple info on the FileBox control.
I added a link to the FileBox.SaveFile property using [./savefile] as the
link.

Tried to do the same with dialog.openfile / savefile links but as soon as
tried to link the the page using [../../gb.qt4/dialog/openfile] or various
amounts of ../ and other ways all i get is a 520 error from the gambaswiki
server.
Error 520 Ray ID: 70be0985bac8361c • 2022-05-15 18:46:35 UTC Web server is
returning an unknown error

worked around it using <a href> links with the full URL
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/dialog/openfile

BruceS