[Gambas-user] getting warning when quitting running application

Charles Bukowski charlesbukowski.italy at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:12:31 CEST 2022

I fixed it listing all forms into a button click event and using close
method :
Public Sub BCloseProgram_Click()
Me.Close
Main.Close
End
This way console warning disappears.
I am just trying to program with this language and I've used it to create a
simple two forms application.
Is there a way to "index" and apply close method to all open forms, in case
of an application made of many, in order to completely close it and freeing
all allocated resources?
thx