[Gambas-user] Gambas idea fails

Steve G simonlebon54 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 01:38:20 CEST 2022

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 17:41:50 -0400
From: T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>
To: user at lists.gambas-basic.org
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Gambas ide fails

On 5/10/22 16:41, Steve G via User wrote:

I just got the 3.17 version in fedora. I'm having a problem my programs are working great which I thank you for. However I can't
run the gambas IDE. I get the following error

Gbr3: unable to load component GB.form.htmlview

This is on the initial loading before I can even try to load a project. I have attempted to install the component but it does
not seem to exist

See if Fedora provides the package:
gambas3-gb-form-htmlview

If so and it's not installed, use your package manager (Yum?) to install it.

--
Lee

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

That did the trick thank you much. I don't know why I did not realize I had to use gambas3 not gb3 like in the message