[Gambas-user] Gambas and gmail

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:02:48 CEST 2022

Le 10/05/2022 à 23:38, T Lee Davidson a écrit :

> They're simply switching from allowing authentication via login/password
> to requiring authorization via OAuth 2.0 which, as I understand it, is
> more secure. (And, Thunderbird is capable.)

Are you 100% sure?

Because there is an option in your Google account to "allow external
applications" to access mails. I had to select this option to be able to
download my mails.

They said that, from June, this option will be removed, and I'm afraid
that downloaded mails by POP3 will not be possible anymore.

--
Benoît Minisini