[Gambas-user] Random Numbers Functions info

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:31:35 CEST 2022

I haven't read the paper, which the number generator is based on, but if I
would need rng for something serious, I would use something already well
established in the literature (or for crypto things, something Gambas
already offer for the purpose). I guess Benoit has run tests already with
ent or similar. I don't know, but the rng seems to be fine. However I would
prefer C for Monte Carlo methods anyway.

Jussi