[Gambas-user] Auto property type filling

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:03:49 CEST 2022

I want to add a way to auto insert property types as I enter them.

Eg.
if i type...
Dim bMySwitch
or
Private/Public bMySwitch
Then when hitting space i want it to auto-detect I'm defining a variable
and see the lowercase letter followed by an uppercase letter and use the
lowercase to auto-add the *As Boolean* bit.

My question is...

Where is the best place to add code for it?
Would it be the in the texteditor gambas mode class or in
Completion/FCompletion classes somewhere?

Any suggestions/advice appreciated Ben (or anyone else)

Cheers
BruceS