[Gambas-user] Files in /usr/share/gambas3/info directory of old versions

Martin Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue May 3 00:58:19 CEST 2022

Hellow friends.
I wan to know where i can found the info about all
components/classes/symbols for oldest releases i.e. 3.14
I found it actually in the dir "/usr/share/gambas3/info" but it is for
the installed version (in my case 3.17.2)
I wan to add to my program Classify (a class explorer) the capability to
compare between releases to detect possible retro compatibility conflicts
So, is there in some part of source code in each release this info?
https://imgur.com/HT4pgHH.png
Thanks in advance.
Martín.