[Gambas-user] Program producing constant load

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Thu Mar 31 09:53:06 CEST 2022

Am 30.03.22 um 22:24 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:

>     I did it, and it showed me that it is not the big gridview with the
>     week's days but the three small ones at the left side which simulate a
>     three-months calendar. These three are called over and over again,
>     but I
>     cannot find a reason for it.
>

> The profiler should show where the calls are made..?
>
> Jussi

Yes, as I said, I found it. But it does not show where the calls
originate from.

I browsed the code and looked for any .Rows.Count and .Columns.Count
calls. These would be the only direct calls for Gridview to start the
Data event as far as I know. But these appear only in one Sub which is
called by Click events of buttons etc.

Neither is there any recursive thing or calling the wrong Gridview from
another Data event.

Regards
Rolf