[Gambas-user] User Digest, Vol 54, Issue 8

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:06:47 CET 2022

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022, 21:47 Benoît Minisini, <g4mba5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 24/03/2022 à 20:45, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> > Did you add it to the Bug Tracker <http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker>
> yet?
> >
> > If it's that serious and means that much to you , add it to the
> > bugtracker, just once,
> > instead of yet another periodic email here about it that will probably
> > get forgotten about again in time.
> >
> > :)
> >
> > BruceS
> >

> I think there is already an issue for that in the bugtracker, but I
> can't find it at the moment...

Aah I see.
SteveG, did you add it to bug tracker already?

I recommend getting on the bug tracker and communicating with Ben directly
there.

One problem is you use the web interface here not emails so the questions
you have asked and answers you have answered are a bit jumbled up and out
of place and thus hard to find. IE, the reply sometimes does not even
contain the message being replied to.

The bug tracker provides a single coherent thread and is a much better way
to keep questions and answers together for better reference and progress.

Honestly if it's important the bug tracker is the best place to get it
resolved efficiently not the mailing list through the web portal 😎

Just trying to help 😊

Respects
BruceS