[Gambas-user] User Digest, Vol 54, Issue 8

Steve G simonlebon54 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 19:08:28 CET 2022

I'm just wondering if the issue I had brought up is going to be taken care of.

Me.top=5
Me.left=5

Above is what does not work. I am desperately waiting for a fix to this because my main biggest largest project is now in effective because I cannot play screens on the proper monitor or proper location.

I love gambas it is a project that you guys took on that I could not even fathom and you've done very well. However think of what would happen in your programming language if one day everything's working great and then an update comes along and now two plus two equals five it would screw up a lot of things on you. And as it stands right now every time I try to put up a screen it goes someplace else and the wrong information is going to the wrong places. I have not found a way to fix this myself and I have not heard whether or not this is being fixed in the new versions. Please I need the help.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​