[Gambas-user] Need help on dataview

bb adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:17:52 CET 2022

On Fri, 2022-03-11 at 10:23 +0100, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I want to maintain the position of  the selected line after an update
> of the datasource ... How can I do that ?
>
> I take any good idea :-)
>
> There is no data count change just dataline info change ... but when
> call datasource.update , the dataview loose the position ... and the

Yes, this one is a genuine AU:bastard. I have seen it time after time.
Do I have an aswer - no. Gian is on the right track (? TR) but it seems
to me that you need to do it case by case e.g. by every event, in
partictular moises and keys.
Irts not good.
p.s, If thia makews little sense consider 3 shots of Dimple
BTW wht doesnt th imgvwr thimgy respomd sny mores?