[Gambas-user] Is it possible to use a library that uses gb.sdl2 in a graphic project?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:51:15 CET 2022

Il giorno gio 10 mar 2022 alle ore 18:49 Martin Belmonte <
mbelmonte at belmotek.net> ha scritto:

> El 10/3/22 a las 13:34, Gianluigi escribió:
> > It seems impossible, the library alone works, but when inserted in a
> > project it does not load the TIF image (ERROR: Unable to load image).
> Gianluigi, I set all like you describe in .txt, it works in my system.
> https://imgur.com/PtQIutg.png
> Regards.

Hi Martin,

I tried to download the latest master but I keep getting the error.
What version of Gambas do you have, maybe it's a bug?
Who knows maybe Benoit can take a look!

Benoit, the project is here:
https://paste.c-net.org/LashedEarplugs

Regards