[Gambas-user] Non of my Web-Apps work any longer since 3.17.0

André LOEWEN loewen.amj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:49:37 CET 2022

On 10.03.22 20:22, Claus Dietrich wrote:
>> Hello,
>
>> In the IDE: Debug>Configuration: set Use embedded HTTP server to on.
>
>> Kind regards
>
>> André
>

> Thanks André, this worked.
>
> It seems, that the upgrade to 3.17.0 changed my configuration.
> Intended? Normal?
>
> Best regards, Claus

Hello Claus,

Don't know if it's normal. I compiled my web applications without any
problems under 3.17 and uploaded them to the web server. (Many thanks to
Benoît, and all the contributors!).

Only this afternoon while troubleshooting I ran into the 'embedded
server issue'. I can live with it.

But, in my opinion it is not normal that even if you have selected the
embedded server and you select the configuration menu again, the option
is no longer selected.

Best Regards

André