[Gambas-user] Is it possible to use a library that uses gb.sdl2 in a graphic project?

vuott at tutanota.com vuott at tutanota.com
Thu Mar 10 18:03:33 CET 2022

« but I would like to find a way to do this, using only Gambas code. »

Well,
maybe by using gb.media Component:
*************
Public Sub Main()
  Dim pl As New MediaPipeline
  Dim src, deb, vdc, enc, snk As MediaControl
  Dim primofile As String

  primofile = "/tmp/primofile"

  src = New MediaControl(pl, "filesrc")
  src["location"] = "/path/of/file.tif"
  deb = New MediaControl(pl, "decodebin")
  vdc = New MediaControl(pl, "videoconvert")
  enc = New MediaControl(pl, "avenc_bmp")
  snk = New MediaControl(pl, "filesink")
  snk["location"] = primofile

  src.LinkTo(deb)