[Gambas-user] Is it possible to use a library that uses gb.sdl2 in a graphic project?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:34:32 CET 2022

In an attempt to answer this e-mail
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2022-March/075615.html
I tried to create a project that, using gb.sdl2 through a library, would
change a TIF file into BMP and then use gb.image to obtain a compressed
JPEG file.
It seems impossible, the library alone works, but when inserted in a
project it does not load the TIF image (ERROR: Unable to load image).

I attach here the complete zipped project:
https://paste.c-net.org/LashedEarplugs

Note: you must import the .gambas library inside the TestTiff project.

Regards
Gianluigi