[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.17.0

jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu
Thu Mar 10 09:16:21 CET 2022

March 10, 2022 1:20 AM, "Fabien Bodard" <gambas.fr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Benoît, and all the contributors for this new release 😁.

Indeed, thank you...!!!

> 22 year and still alive .. Gambas is less known than pyton but at least, it exist.

It's been 22 years already? Wow, amazing how one looses track of time. I started using Gambas pretty much near the beginning, and for quite a while, mostly while I was on the VectorLinux team and did a few VL tools in it, then started developing in java mostly, but still maintained some intermittent (though enthusiastic) use of Gambas.

Regards,

Joe1962