[Gambas-user] File, Open project: show path?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:04:19 CET 2022

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 at 14:53, Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> This does seem to be missed by people Ben, I've seen it missed by someone
> on the gambasone forum, wig missed it, and I did too.
>
> Maybe expand the hover area so the tooltip shows the path hovering
> anywhere on the item?

Or at least expand it to cover the project name text as well as the icon.
I think it is natural someone may hover over the name text to see if path
appears but not so natural to try the little icon.

Maybe line 122 could be...
If Rect(DS, DS, $hDrawingArea.W - DS * 4, ICON_SIZE).Contains(Mouse.X,
Mouse.Y) Then sTooltip = $sToolTip

Respects
BruceS