[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.17.0 - Namespace Support

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon Mar 7 23:59:10 CET 2022

Am 07.03.22 um 23:30 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> It's just hidden in the IDE. The option is in the compiler. The
> interpreter does not care with namespaces.

I thought again. You are right.

If we make such a significant element (like a default namespace) visible
only in the IDE or in the .project file, we create a problem:

The code would not reflect what it does in all cases, and that is
crucial IMO.

Therefore I think it is better to leave it as it is and we remove the
sentence from the documentation.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--