[Gambas-user] List al the classes and symbols

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue Jun 28 23:04:56 CEST 2022

El 28/6/22 a las 16:40, Benoit Minisini escribió:
> I strongly suggest that you make a copy of the classes located in the
> 'Project/Components' folder of the IDE project, and use them to get the
> class metadata.
> These are the classes that should be put inside a component.

I've tried to do that but the IDE "never ends up" asking me to add more
classes from other directories that are needed, see bellow  please.

ls -R
Component  Editor  Family  Help  Project  Project.module  Util.module
./Component:
CClassInfo.class  CDocumentation.class  CPropertyInfo.class
CComponent.class  CModule.class         CSymbolInfo.class
./Editor:
Code  Form
./Editor/Code:
CSampleCode.class  FEditor.class  FEditor.form
./Editor/Form:
CControl.class  FForm.class  FForm.form  FToolBox.class  FToolBox.form
./Family:
CFamily.class
./Help:
MHelp.module  Wiki
./Help/Wiki:
Wiki.module
./Project:
Library
./Project/Library:
CLibraryInfo.class

Anyway, I managed to get and sort all the data for each component and
the classes they contain.

Now I want to add the information that is in the gambas wiki.
Could someone tell me if this information is in a text file or similar ?
and if so, where is it ?
See the pics please, I has marked the zones of interest.
1,2,3 i have but 4 & 5 not.
https://imgur.com/DzlnPCK
https://imgur.com/lw8DjHl
https://imgur.com/qiIKuC4

For example, the collection has an associated text on the wiki page

 > Collection > This class implements an hash table whose keys are
String and values are Variant.

Where is this text, in the code, in a separate file?

Best regards.
Martin.