[Gambas-user] file browser glitch with rogue .project file in $HOME

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:31:05 CEST 2022

I was trying to unpakc a gmail.txt archive using the IDE file browser.

when going to my home folder the right column showed as an application and
not a list of files i could see.
every folder i clicked did not show any files just this project

was rather odd.

I discovered i had a rogue .project file in my $HOME dir probably from
extracting some archive.

after deleting this file all was okay.

to see what i mean put a .project file in $HOME and run the IDE and select
Open Project and navigate to your home folder.

Respects
BruceS