[Gambas-user] Apache + Gambas Web form how to

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue Jun 21 11:33:42 CEST 2022

El 20/6/22 a las 15:32, T Lee Davidson escribió:
> No, it is not that I can see - unless it is encoded in a format other
> than plain text.

In the line 16887 of the baseweb.gambas "style.css" is mentioned, but
its content is encoded I gest.

.startup.project.action.connection.gambas.info.lang.list.publicdatabase.dblogo.png/3:Connection1.connection/4:MODLOGS/4:MODVAR/4:WEBDATABASE/4:WEBFORMLOGIN/4:WEBFORMMAIN/8:Icons/8:Images/8:style.css/17:1.....

Then, steel differences between gambas ide hhttp embeded server and
Apache2, even whitout the style.css file that I rename to take it from
equation.

https://imgur.com/LWA8tbh

Also the farm sample WebDemo has the same behavior
https://imgur.com/md5he8s

I share the code in gitlab [1] please if someone has the possibility
that run the app in some Apache2 server

If someone has the possibility to run the program on an apache2 server,
he/she will be able to observe this strange behavior.
Honestly I can't find any more documentation and the examples I can find
don't tell me how to set everything up to work on apache2.

Does anyone know of a website made with Gambas WebForms that is working
somewhere ?

I'm gathering all the information and problems / solutions I come across
on the gambas-es.org forum [2]

[1] https://gitlab.com/belmotek/base-web
[2] https://gambas-es.org/showthread.php?tid=605