[Gambas-user] Apache + Gambas Web form how to

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sat Jun 18 19:26:27 CEST 2022

El 17/6/22 a las 4:42, T Lee Davidson escribió:
> There are a number of reasons why it is not working. A bit more
> information might be helpful.
I sent an email whit the code but is waiting the moderator ok.
Anyway, i solve the problem reading the apache log file, there i see the
error, some packages was missing like gb-image, gb-crypt, gb-db, gb-image-io

In short, it is my mistake in not having installed all the components.
So the issue would be solved, I manage to serve the myweb.gambas
application from the Apache2 server.

https://imgur.com/n5UEKyz

Well, this has just started so there is still a lot of work to do, but I
am happy to finally be able to see the form in the browser and with apache.