[Gambas-user] Media view control

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Thu Jun 16 22:32:28 CEST 2022

Le 16/06/2022 à 22:17, Steve via User a écrit :
> Hopefully this is a simple question. I am using mediaview control to
> watch an IP camera. Is there an easy way to save still shots and or
> video from that control?

It's one hundred lines of code in C to do that. Hopefully, I have
already done it for you. :-)

Use the 'MediaControl.LastImage' property to retrieve the last image
generated by the GStreamer control.

The code is for "video" media controls. I didn't tested for other
control that generate images. I think it will work too.

If you want to save the video, I think you have to link controls to do
that (it's the GStreamer's goal after all), but I didn't do it for you!

Benoît Minisini.