[Gambas-user] label control

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Thu Jun 16 18:51:45 CEST 2022

Il 16/06/22 18:15, Steve via User ha scritto:
> I did not see a wrap option on the label command. And the auto resize is
> not going to do the job when only the contents are changed. Auto resize
> with fire when things are resized. This label control will be
> dynamically display information. Bruce had a beautiful solution I don't
> understand half of the programming he used but it works flawlessly.

I don't know if you received this code:

https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2022-June/076286.html

It seems that the ML is not working properly

However this code of mine uses a TextLabel and not a Label.
I think with the label it is not possible or it is more complicated :-/

Regards
Gianluigi