[Gambas-user] Webpage and function

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:48:12 CEST 2022

On 6/15/22 05:38, Hans Lehmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently developing a website based on the class Webpage. Among other things, there is a web page ab_inc.webpage and the
> corresponding class ab_inc.class. Question: How do I insert the function value of a function do_what(arg1 as type) into
> ab_inc.webpage. I ask it because this webpage ab_inc.webpage is to be inserted into a (parent) webpage master.webpage. But the
> main problem is how I pass the argument arg1 to the function.
>
> With kind regards
>
> Hans

Not sure what you're asking. Do you mean, how do you pass the value of a WebPage argument, passed from master.webpage to
ab_inc.webpage, to a function of ab_inc.class?

If so, then it seems it is not possible. I've tried every way I can think of to access the value of a passed argument, and the
only syntax I've found to work is <%!arg%>. But, that syntax apparently cannot be used within a <%Code%> block or the code of a
class.

--
Lee