[Gambas-user] Error 500 with web app gb-web-gui

Marc Guillaume alarch at alarch.pw
Wed Jun 1 22:44:11 CEST 2022

Le Wed, 1 Jun 2022 22:20:32 +0200,
gian via User <user at lists.gambas-basic.org> a écrit :

> Il 01/06/22 20:13, alarch at alarch.pw ha scritto:
> > As it didn't work
> > I thought that may app had a proble, so I compiled the hello word
> > page provided by the IDE when you choose a web application with a
> > form. Still no display.
>
> Try menu Debug > Configuration... > Use embedded HTTP server on True
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

It's enabled, but I want tu use it on a real server, not in the IDE. I
need access tu mysql, and some resources only presents on the real
server.

My question is why it works with the old web-form and not with web-gui
which seems more up to date ?

I thought it was an CGI problem, but it's not as it works compiled with
web-form ?

Strange no ?