[Gambas-user] Supped up the WebAudio.class

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Sat Jul 30 16:16:49 CEST 2022

Le 30/07/2022 à 14:46, Bruce Steers a écrit :

> I got more cool ideas that will probably be coded terribly if I do it ;) lol
>
> 1. Make WebEvent.class for use in the WebForm_Event() event.  this would
> open up many avenues for coding tricks with non-handled events. I
> figured it out by reading the WebControl.class but i think an
> Event.class and a wiki page to describe the class/WebForm_Event() event
> is needed.

What do you want to achieve exactly?

> 2. Slider needs mouse-up, mouse-down events so you can disable it if
> it's currently being slid.  (or handle internally in the WebSlider.class
> to not update if being slid) for purpose of something like an audio
> position slider that will update itself regularly.  It's currently kinda
> unusable for that (i fixed by make my own version with mouseup/mousedown
> events)

But the WebSlider Change event is -not- raised when the slider button is
slid. It is raised on mouse button release.

What are you talking about?

> 3. I'm sure i'll think of more upgrades as I use it.
>
> On a more awesome note I should say I'm really liking gb.web.gui. 😎👍
> I've knocked up a webpage for my music as i've mentioned before
> http://bws.org.uk/music <http://bws.org.uk/music>  it's looking good
> (even on my phone)
> Got an audio player with custom controls thanks to my terrible coding
> abilities and Benoits awesome coding abilities :)

Thanks. It's mainly that you must think more before emitting code. :-)

> I've made an alternative WebButton.class that supports a Hover image.
> (the play button)  trouble is the image flicks to normal and back as it
> crosses into the image inside the button.

This should normally be done purely with CSS, and I don't see how it
could not work.

Benoît Minisini.