[Gambas-user] TextArea test harness

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Sat Jul 23 11:29:54 CEST 2022

Le 23/07/2022 à 00:57, sbungay a écrit :
> Hi all!
>
>    This is kind of long, and I apologize, please read and try out the
> test harness project as described. It is only a test harness, there are
> lots of comments in the code as well as commented out lines etc. Not
> clean, not finished, so please excuse the mess.

> Can anyone dig into this and see what is going on with the control?

I fixed the Qt drag & drop implementation bug in the last commit.

The bug was that DnD move events were both handled by Gambas and by Qt,
leading to the cursor mess.

But now you must understand that you can't implement your own TextArea
DnD support, and keep the default one.

If you want the default behaviour when dragging text on the TextArea,
you must unset the Drop property.

Benoît Minisini.