[Gambas-user] WebView html source code?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 05:21:05 CEST 2022

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 at 18:49, Benoit Minisini <
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org> wrote:

> Le 22/07/2022 à 18:25, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> > Would it take much for a new WebView method or property to get the
> > source code?
> >
> > a Method like
> > WebView1.GetSource() As String
> > or
> > WebView1.GetHtml() As String
> >
> > ora read property (or even read/write)
> > sSource = WebView1.Source
> > or
> > sSource = WebView1.Html
> >

> > I really want to add an option to my gambas debug browser to read the
> > source.
> > Much respect
> > BruceS
> >

> Alas, AFAIK, this is not supported by WebKitGTK.
>
> Regards,

I have a working attempt, but it's awful the way i'm getting the path to
the temporary cgi. :(
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas/-/commit/0562c13d95a3bdc2684a4397cc17a30277e25b7f

Im listing the dirs in temp folders session/gb.web.gui and getting the
latest LastModified one.
Couldn't find a way to get the path to the temp exe?

Once I have the path i just execute the exe and get the process output.

Currently got it set to hit F12 to get the viewer (with a nice TextEditor
for html highlighting)

Clip
http://bws.org.uk/img/screenrecord-2022-07-23_04.13.24.mp4

Respects