[Gambas-user] WebAudio, custom commands.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:52:23 CEST 2022

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 at 10:42, Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well that was really confusing.
> Ironically i had already made similar modifications to your suggestions
> but still it did not work.
>
> It was this line...
>
> $_(idx + ':entry').value = elt.currentTime;
>
> what was confusing was it looked identical to the line you sent but did
> not work.
>
> I found there was an invisible character after the x of idx for some
> strange reason.

I've attached a txt file with the 2 lines, one with the invisible char and
the other without just for anyone's curiosity.
I find when moving the cursor past the x in idx on the bad line it pauses
for one char on the good line it moves over as expected.
No idea what char it is, if i try to Print Quote(sBadText) the bad char
just shows as another whitespace

Thanks again
BruceS