[Gambas-user] WebAudio, custom commands.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:26:11 CEST 2022

On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 at 11:39, Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com> wrote:

>    > Thank you Safiur
>
>> > Can't get it to work though :(
>> > All that happens is the page goes into busy mode (window disabled with
>> 3
>> > circles) and freezes :(
>> >
>> > Debugging does not seem possible either, it just works or it freezes
>> > till i figure out the error.
>> >
>> > I have this added to lib.js...
>> >      gettime: function(id, idx)
>> >      {
>> >        var elt = $_(id);
>> >        $_(idx + ':entry').value = elt.currentTime;
>> >      },
>> >
>> >      settime: function(id, seconds)
>> >      {
>> >        var elt = $_(id);
>> >        elt.currentTime = seconds;
>> >      },
>> >
>> > and i call it like this..
>> >
>> > Public Sub WebButton1_Click()
>> >
>> > WebForm1._AddJavascript("gw.sound.gettime(" & JS(WebAudio1.Name) & ", "
>> > & JS(WebTextBox1.Name) & ")")
>> >
>> > End
>> >
>> > Public Sub WebButton2_Click()
>> >
>> > WebForm1._AddJavascript("gw.sound.settime(" & JS(WebAudio1.Name) & ",
>> 20)")
>> >
>> > End
>> >
>> > Neither work, just locks the window up :(
>> >
>> > BruceS
>> >

>> Usually a javascript syntax error somewhere... Look in the browser
>> debugger console.
>>

> According to firefox debugger console the additions i put in lib.js have
> not been added and are not there in the lib:1.0.1.js file?
>
> Cheers Ben :)

I have now tried removing the .gambas dir and the exe and all other stuff
then recompiled and still the lib.js file in the browser is the same and
not the modified one :-\
i have replaced the cgi in my localhost folder too. (just in case that one
was being read)
I have tried  internal browser and firefox and chromium that was not even
previously installed , still the lib.js file in the project differs to the
one loaded in the browsers.

Respects
BruceS