[Gambas-user] WebAudio, custom commands.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:01:30 CEST 2022

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 at 16:18, Safiur Rahman <isafiur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bruce
>
> I think you can do it in the following way:
>
> a) Add Javascript to lib.js or write separately.
> eg.
> sound:
>   {
>     getaudiotime: function(id, idx)
>     {
>       var elt = $_(id);
>       $_(idx + ':entry').value = elt.currentTime;
>     },

>  b) Use WebTextBox to get the value. When I click a WebButton
>
>  Public Sub WebButton1_Click()
>
>   WebForm._AddJavascript("gw.sound.getaudiotime(" & JS(WebAudio1.Name) &
> ", " & JS(WebTextBox2.Name) & ")")
>
> End
>
> The WebTextBox is populated with the required value.
>
> --
> Regards
> Safiur Rahmam

Thank you Safiur
Can't get it to work though :(
All that happens is the page goes into busy mode (window disabled with 3
circles) and freezes :(

Debugging does not seem possible either, it just works or it freezes till i
figure out the error.

I have this added to lib.js...
    gettime: function(id, idx)
    {
      var elt = $_(id);
      $_(idx + ':entry').value = elt.currentTime;
    },

    settime: function(id, seconds)
    {
      var elt = $_(id);
      elt.currentTime = seconds;
    },

and i call it like this..

Public Sub WebButton1_Click()

WebForm1._AddJavascript("gw.sound.gettime(" & JS(WebAudio1.Name) & ", " &
JS(WebTextBox1.Name) & ")")

End

Public Sub WebButton2_Click()

WebForm1._AddJavascript("gw.sound.settime(" & JS(WebAudio1.Name) & ", 20)")

End

Neither work, just locks the window up :(

BruceS