[Gambas-user] WebAudio, custom commands.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:37:57 CEST 2022

I want to make some custom commands for my webAudio object.

Mostly I want a CurrentTime property i can get or set. (I could figure out
more from there)

I have imported WebAudio.class into my source so can get to internal
functions.

I want something like the following..
 WebLabel1.Text = WebForm._AddJavascript("gw.sound(" & JS(Me.Name) &
").currentTime")

Or any way to run some Javascript and get the output returned?  (i could
work with that)

I think I could figure out how to set the currentTime via javascript as
it's just a command but getting return text is beyond me :(

Cheers for any info
BruceS