[Gambas-user] Unable to include jquery.js

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:42:46 CEST 2022

On 7/9/22 05:37, Safiur Rahman wrote:
> Dear Benoît
>
> I can include most of external java scripts into gambas projects. But
> jquery is the major exception.  Is there any way out to use jquery.js
> into gambas web.gui applications?

When I run your application using the embedded HTTP server, the request to Cloudflare for jquery returns a '304 Not Modified'
response. And, since the file is already in my browser's cache, it was not downloaded again. The browser's debugger shows that
the .js file content is indeed loaded.

What doesn't work for me is: the "File" menu entry. Clicking on it only causes it to change color indicating a click but nothing
else happens; and, there is no text in the WebTextBox.

--
Lee