[Gambas-user] list of git repositories

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:48:15 CEST 2022

On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 at 19:01, bb <adamnt42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2022-07-05 at 18:48 +0100, Bruce Steers wrote:
>
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 at 16:30, martin p cristia <tercoide at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> A great idea. Sorted by component or usage. And let the newbies use one
> of the PDF books for starting.
>
> Anyway, from experience playing with others people program's code, we
> all have a kind of Utils.module or Utils.class that we use in all our
> programas, imagine how good will be to have the best of them
> consolidated in one file that we can use and do many tasks without
> having to investigate and code from scratch!
>

> now there's an idea.
> How about a class maker where you can go through a list of various
> upgraded/advanced/other functions and view their code and add to a list,
> them hit the MakeClass button?
> I think that'd be cool.  but a lot of code.
>

> BruceS

> 😊️ Oh I dunno. We have only been working on ours for about 10 years 😘️
> It's about 60% complete and 30% stable.

Nice :)
Gimmie a couple of days and i'll knock something together ;) :p

we would need a start point i guess. for repository based community
progs/mods/comps/stuff. some kind of settings file that could be checked
for in the repository and contain various details/tags about what it
is/does/needs/etc
Once that is established we could probably all start working on our own
importers.

BruceS