[Gambas-user] list of git repositories

martin p cristia tercoide at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:29:41 CEST 2022

A great idea. Sorted by component or usage. And let the newbies use one
of the PDF books for starting.

Anyway, from experience playing with others people program's code, we
all have a kind of Utils.module or Utils.class that we use in all our
programas, imagine how good will be to have the best of them
consolidated in one file that we can use and do many tasks without
having to investigate and code from scratch!

--
Saludos

Ing. Martin P Cristia